[PVE-User] PVE 3.4 - Debian 9 hang
elacunza at binovo.es
Tue Nov 14 09:41:48 CET 2017
We have a Debian 9 VM running on a v3.4 Proxmox cluster (yes I know we
should upgrade it), that periodically hangs.
When it hangs, we can't reach it neither by network nor by Console (it
is frezeed). Also, CPU is shown at about 52%-53% (VM has 2 cores).
It hangs quite often, about every 1-3 days, no backups running. It is
We have other Debian 9 VMs in that cluster that don't hang (but none is
- 512MB RAM (use tops at about 450MB)
- 2 cores, 1 socket (Default -kvm64)
- Display default
- ide2 - CD
- Hard disk scsi0 on ceph, writeback
- net0 e1000 (originally had virtio)
We have tried:
- Changing proxmox node
- Changing network from virtio to e1000
- Increased core number from 1 to 2
Any ideas about what can we try next?
Thanks a lot
Zuzendari Teknikoa / Director Técnico
Binovo IT Human Project, S.L.
Astigarraga bidea 2, 2º izq. oficina 11; 20180 Oiartzun (Gipuzkoa)
More information about the pve-user