[PVE-User] PVE 5.1 pveperf not working correctly

Uwe Sauter uwe.sauter.de at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 19:17:32 CET 2017

True, my bad. But every other PVE related command I used so far had a "<command> help" subcommand so I didn't look into
the man page.

Please take this than as bug report for the subcommand (or a "-h" help option) and as a request to update the wiki
article to include the info, that a PATH argument can be given.

Regards,

	Uwe