[PVE-User] How to translate PVE screen message? ( Proxmox VE 5.0 beta1 released!)

Fabian Grünbichler f.gruenbichler at proxmox.com
Mon Mar 27 08:21:45 CEST 2017

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 10:26:37PM +0900, ribbon wrote:
> in Proxmox VE 5.0 beta1, there are many untranslated messages.
> I would like to translate untranslated messages.
> Is there a way to translate it somewhere?

AFAIK the information about 4.x is valid for 5.x as well (the "master"
branch of the pve-manager repository is already for 5.x, 4.x is in the
branch "stable-4"):

http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Translations

Thanks in advance! If you encounter any problems or have further
questions, pve-devel at pve.proxmox.com is probably the more appropriate
place ;)