[PVE-User] Broken cluster

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Tue Mar 14 20:15:12 CET 2017

> Looks like they can't find each other. Make sure each server has
> /etc/hosts entries for all the other servers.

Some of them were missing that when I got the accesses yes, that's the
first thing I checked and corrected. They can all talk to each other,
as that's tested through the "Summary" tab of each host on the web inf
that does work for for each node from each node.

Might have been the original problem, but it has to be something else
now. I was thinking they might not be able to merge their config files
but I can't find anything about that in the logs ..

--
Kevin Lemonnier
PGP Fingerprint : 89A5 2283 04A0 E6E9 0111