[PVE-User] HEALTH_WARN clock skew detected on mon.1

lists lists at merit.unu.edu
Tue Mar 14 10:44:27 CET 2017

On 14-3-2017 10:04, Marco Gaiarin wrote:
> Seems there's also possible to relax ceph constraint in ceph.conf, eg:
>
> 	http://docs.ceph.com/docs/jewel/rados/configuration/mon-config-ref/
>
> option 'mon clock drift allowed'. But i've not tackle with that...

For now: I have configured both ntpd and systemd-timesyncd against the
same ntp server, both with similar options. (NOT yet including the
minpoll and maxpoll settings, as suggested yesterday)

I would first like to see if that solves it, rather than relaxing cephs
time accuracy requirements.

Thanks for the suggestion, Marco.

MJ