[PVE-User] blocked requests

Holger Hampel | RA Consulting h.hampel at rac.de
Tue Mar 14 10:24:07 CET 2017

Hello,

we don't use a scheduler on OSDs, so priority has no effect. We use this to reduce load during working ours:

        osd scrub begin hour = 18
        osd scrub end hour = 7
        osd scrub load threshold = 3
        osd max scrubs = 1
        osd max backfill = 3
        osd recovery max active = 5

At least " load threshold" has tob e adopted tot he (cpu) power of the host.

Regards
Holger Hampel