[PVE-User] Proxmox 4.4 boot issues on Dell T130

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Mon Jul 10 10:15:57 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I'm having problems to boot to a Proxmox 4.4 USB created as usual with
proxmox-ve_4.4-eb2d6f1e-2.iso

When trying to boot with BIOS mode, grub rescue console appears.

When trying to boot with UEFI mode, I choose the efi boot file from USB
and , grub console appears (but no menu).

I tried 2 different USB drives, and two USB ports (front and back).

I tried with proxmox-ve_4.1-2f9650d4-21.iso, and this worked without
issues with BIOS boot (then had to upgrade to latest 4.4)

What I'm doing wrong? :-)

Thanks
Eneko

--