[PVE-User] prox storage replication <> iscsi multipath problem

Tonči Stipičević tonci at suma-informatika.hr
Sat Jul 8 08:22:59 CEST 2017

Hello Dietmar ,

It seems that iscsi layer works but lvm does not.

   Volume group "vg4" not found
TASK ERROR: can't activate LV '/dev/vg4/vm-6001-disk-1': Cannot process
volume group vg4

As soon as I remove VM that has image in zpool and reboot hostst ,
everything regarding iscsi-target-multipath works like before w/o any
data loss or something like that

Thank you in adavnce
BR
Tonci
--

/
/

Tonči Stipičević, dipl. ing. Elektr.
/direktor / manager/**
**

d.o.o.
ltd.

*podrška / upravljanje
**IT*/ sustavima za male i srednje tvrtke/

/Small & Medium Business
/*IT*//*support / management*

Badalićeva 27 / 10000 Zagreb / Hrvatska – Croatia
url: www.suma-informatika.hr
mob: +385 91 1234003
fax: +385 1  5560007