[PVE-User] Adding non-proxmox corosync nodes

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 13:27:30 CET 2017

On 3/01/2017 6:38 PM, Kevin Lemonnier wrote:
> I'll be very interested in what you think compared to gluster !
> I've been looking at it too.

Interesting so far, performance a lot better than the last time I
looked, not on a par with gluster but getting there. Pretty stable to.
Different replica levels per object is very nice, but I would like to
see more detailed info on the chunk layout and state of an object and no
idea how things could be repaired if it goes wrong.

I'd like something with the performance and reliability of gluster and
the flexibility of Moose/Lizard, it definitely comes close.

--
Lindsay Mathieson