[PVE-User] [3.4] Dell OMSA complaining about voltage sensors

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Thu Feb 16 11:47:41 CET 2017

Hi all,

Yesterday we rebooted a Proxmox VE 3.4 node to run on 2.6.32-185 kernel
(2.6.32-48-pve package).

This is a Dell T320 with OMSA 7.4 .

I know we should upgrade to 4.x, we're waiting for other
maintenance/upgrade works in the same cluster to do all the upgrade at once.

Now OMSA is complaining about some voltage sensors in unknown state:
Voltage sensor 0 [CPU1 MEM VTT PG] is Unknown reading
Voltage sensor 3 [CPU1 MEM VDDQ PG] is Unknown reading
Voltage sensor 4 [CPU1 VTT PG] is Unknown reading
Voltage sensor 5 [CPU1 VCORE PG] is Unknown reading
Voltage sensor 6 [CPU1 PLL PG] is Unknown reading
Voltage sensor 11 [CPU1 VSA PG] is Unknown reading
Voltage sensor 14 [System Board BP1 5V PG] is Unknown reading

Does anyone have seen this kind of problems?

Thanks
Eneko

--
Zuzendari Teknikoa / Director Técnico