[PVE-User] Install Proxmox on IBM X3650 M2

Ricardo Persaud r.persaud at ricinnetworx.com
Fri Feb 10 21:10:24 CET 2017

Here is the screenshot.

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Ricardo Persaud
Managing Director

RICIN Networx
Williamstraat 28
Paramaribo, Suriname
South America

T: 597-8930909
E: r.persaud at ricinnetworx.com

From: Ricardo Persaud <r.persaud at ricinnetworx.com>
Date: Friday, February 10, 2017 at 5:04 PM
To: <pve-user at pve.proxmox.com>
Subject: Install Proxmox on IBM X3650 M2

Hi,

I am trying to install Proxmox VE4.4 on a IBM server. When I boot from the install CD or USB, I get the menu screen and when I choose to install Proxmox VE my monitor starts to display different colors and pattern. I attached a screenshot. To be sure that there was not a problem with my installation medium, I tested it on a regular computer and the installation went normal. I also tested a window 10 installation on the IBM server and that went ok. What could be the issue here?

See attached. I also tried with different monitor.

E: r.persaud at ricinnetworx.com