[PVE-User] Proxmox not allow me create VM

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 01:21:48 CEST 2017

Hi

I just make a cluster with 3 nodes.
After power off 2 nodes, I have a VM running installer yet!
So, after the 2 nodes powered off, I realize that I can create a CT VM.
Pve give me this error:

TASK ERROR: Could not reserve ID 105, already taken

The /etc/pve turns to read-only! Why this happen???

If, for some reason I need to deactive 2 node, from my 3 nodes cluster, the
1 remain node could not turns the /etc/pve into read-only state!
I cannot understand why this happen!
Could Proxmox just allow me to write into /etc/pve and after the others
nodes are on line, just sync the content!
I can't figure out why this behavior is not the default.

Cheers