[PVE-User] Webfrontent View

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Wed Nov 30 10:40:46 CET 2016

On 11/30/2016 10:34 AM, F.Rust wrote:
> Here the requested screenshot.
>
> https://www.pictshare.net/2477973227.png
>
> You can see there are no resize handles...

The one for the Log Panel below is there but yes, the left three seems
to be missing...

Did you tried a force reload which should empty the cache: CTRL + SHIFT + R

Else I could imagine that an Addon is interfering here, maybe you
accidentally did a
"right click + Block Element" on the tree panel so that your add blocker
blocks it,
just shooting in the dark here :)

cheers,
Thomas