[PVE-User] Webfrontent View

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Wed Nov 30 10:22:01 CET 2016

Hi,

On 11/30/2016 09:06 AM, F.Rust wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I’m using promos 4.2 for a while now and am quite satisfied.
> But now I managed somehow to accidental switch the web frontend to only show the main content but not the left tree pane and not the bottom "Tasks/Cluster Log" pane. How can I get back the regular view? How to prevent this in future?

You can resize the tree pane again and the bottom log window can be toggled,
with the small bar with the triangle on it at the bottom, see:
https://www.pictshare.net/316ece0142.png

If that does not help can you please upload a screenshot and send
the link as a reply so we can see whats going on :)

cheers,
Thomas