[PVE-User] drbdmanage License change

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Nov 21 07:19:41 CET 2016

>>Is this an existing feature in qemu or still under development? (or
>>planning)

qemu already support block migration to remote nbd (network block device) server.

qemu 2.8 have a new feature, COLO, which will allow HA without vm interruption. (continuous memory + block replication on remote node).
I'll would like to implemented this, but first, we need to finish to implement live migration + live local storage migration.