[PVE-User] drbdmanage License change

Marco M. Gabriel marcomgabriel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 15:27:11 CET 2016

How does this affect existing Proxmox VE 4.x / DRBD9 setups?

Does "removing the storage driver" mean, that there is no DRBD kernel
module available from next release oder is it just the manageability due to
removal of drbdmanage?

thanks for clarification,
Marco

Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com> schrieb am Do., 17. Nov. 2016 um