[PVE-User] License issue

Marcel van Leeuwen mavleeuwen at icloud.com
Sat Nov 19 12:14:06 CET 2016

Yeah, I agree it’s normally not necessary to do re-installs. The reason I did I was messing with remote NFS shares in LXC containers. So I did a couple of stupid things (i still have not resolved this issue). I already installed the license and was not aware of the limitation.

For now I’ve add the pve-no-subscripition repository.

What’s the difference between the pve-enterprise and the pve-no-subscription repository? Are update just beter tested in the pve-enterprise repo?