[PVE-User] Slow speeds when KVM guest is on NFS

Mikhail m at plus-plus.su
Tue Nov 15 18:25:10 CET 2016

On 11/15/2016 06:09 PM, Gerald Brandt wrote:
> I don't know if it helps, but I always switch to NFSv4.

Thanks for the tip. This did not help. I also tried with various caching
options (writeback, writethrough, etc) and RAW disk format instead of
qcow2 - nothing changed.

I also have LVM over iSCSI export to that Proxmox host, and using LVM
over network (to the same storage server) I'm seeing expected speeds
close to 1gbit.

So this means something is either wrong with NFS export options, or
something related to that part.