[PVE-User] pve 3.2 and windows 8.x issue

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 18:05:38 CEST 2016

Hello list

I had a client, with PVE 3.2, which I could not upgrade for now.
When I try to install Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, I received a chess screen
colored, with several blocks with colors green, white, red and gray, not
allow me to go to next screen...
In fact, I can see a thing with this horrible pattern....
With Windows 7, everything is ok.
I don't know if this have to do but I am accessing the VM Console via
Windows Terminal Session, in side Windows 2008 R2...

Is there something I can do hear to fix this issue??

Thanks a lot