[PVE-User] Containers and DHCP

Felix Brucker felix.brucker at live.de
Thu May 26 11:11:31 CEST 2016

Hi,

did you try if the same problem exists with latest (15.10 or 16.04) ubuntu lxc container?
i noticed some similar issue (but sporadic on auto-start after the host booted up) because there is a bug in systemd < 2.19.
ubuntu has a newer systemd version so this worked for me.
might be worth a try.

Best regards
Felix Brucker