[PVE-User] LXC Container monitoring

Mohamed Sadok Ben Jazia benjazia.mohamedsadok at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:06:56 CEST 2016

Hello list,
I have proxmox clusters, in each one i have a number of LXC containers.
As i read documentation about metric server, it gives you statistics about
all the node.
I'm looking for a method to get stat of each container.

I looked for zabbix, and i shoud installed and configure zabbix agent for
each container and link it to the monitoring zabbix server.
Same idea if i use prtg server, i have to run SNMP in each contanier.
Containers will for clients, and hard to install this on each new container.

Are there an easier way to do this.
Thank you