[PVE-User] Containers and DHCP

Alwin Antreich sysadmin-pve at cognitec.com
Tue May 24 17:00:40 CEST 2016

Hi Lindsay,

you don't see any output on the noVNC console? Sometimes we get this
too, but I usually hit enter and the login prompt shows up. Another way
would be to use the command line "pct console <vmid>".

Maybe noVNC waits on a screen update that doesn't happen, as the
container may boot faster then the console connects (just a guess).

If this doesn't help, do you see the lease on the DHCP server?

Cheers,
Alwin