[PVE-User] pve4.2 join pve3.2 cluster failure

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpn.cnrs.fr
Tue May 17 14:32:26 CEST 2016

Le 17/05/2016 à 12:02, haoyun a écrit :
> but,I have some worries.
> I want to try backup from pve3.2,and restore to pve4.2
> what attention need to ?

I would advise you, as I did for such a migration, to test the process
on a test cluster. I setup a nested cluster (proxmox cluster hosted by a
proxmox node). To enable nested virtualization, I needed to do that :

sh -c "echo 'options kvm-intel nested=y' >> /etc/modprobe.d/dist.conf"

See :
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/devstack/guides/devstack-with-nested-kvm.html

Alain

--
Administrateur Système/Réseau
Laboratoire de Photonique et Nanostructures (LPN/CNRS - UPR20)