[PVE-User] Samba Storage

mir at miras.org mir at miras.org
Thu May 12 11:18:28 CEST 2016

On 2016-05-12 09:25, Eneko Lacunza wrote:
> I didn't notice it, but only use NFS for backups. It changes behaviour
> though: if server is not available it gives an error instead of
> blocking I/O.
This is potentially dangerous if the situation occurs within a
transaction because data will not be persisted to storage since
applications will have received a commit acknowledge that is not honored
by the storage backend.

----

This mail was virus scanned and spam checked before delivery.
This mail is also DKIM signed. See header dkim-signature.