[PVE-User] Online migration problems with pve 4.2

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Thu May 12 08:45:30 CEST 2016

Hi Albert,

I just updated yesterday afternoon our cluster to PVE 4.2
non-subscrition and migration works OK. Did so using your procedure.

I found migration problems about a month ago, you can search in the
mailing list the good advice I got from the developers.

Can you attach the full migration task log? What storage are you using?

Not really related to this, but you should remove 2.6.32 and 3.10
kernels, they're not able to boot PVE 4/Debian jessie as far as I've tested.

Versions on our cluster:
# pveversion -v
proxmox-ve: 4.2-49 (running kernel: 4.4.8-1-pve)
pve-manager: 4.2-4 (running version: 4.2-4/2660193c)
pve-kernel-4.4.6-1-pve: 4.4.6-48
pve-kernel-4.2.6-1-pve: 4.2.6-36
pve-kernel-4.4.8-1-pve: 4.4.8-49
pve-kernel-4.2.8-1-pve: 4.2.8-41