[PVE-User] Load-balancer on proxmox Cluster

Mohamed Sadok Ben Jazia benjazia.mohamedsadok at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 16:26:37 CET 2016

Hi list,
For my proxmox infrastructure, i set a number of nodes of a cluster.
I'm looking for a load-balancer, to make those tasks:
-Choose the best node for a just created or resized CT/VM.
-Live migration to gain ressources on nodes, or for optimisation.
Is there an automtic way or best practices to do that on proxmox 4.1,

Also when i looked for HA cluster, i saw that we have to make a manual
command t make a VM/CT HA, why it's not automatic for all VM/CT, or may be
there are some drawbacks when setting a virtual machine HA.

Thank you