[PVE-User] PVE 2.3

Fabian Peter fpeter at hexonet.net
Wed Mar 23 10:40:05 CET 2016

Hi,

is there a way for me to get hands on a Proxmox 2.3 ISO? We need to
re-setup a specific old host with that version of Proxmox but I can't
find the image to download anywhere.

Help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Fabian Peter

--
Fabian Peter
Systemadministrator

T: +49 6841 69 84 308
F: +49 6841 69 84 199
E: fpeter at hexonet.net
W: http://www.hexonet.net

HEXONET GmbH, Talstrasse 27, 66424 Homburg, Germany. CEO & General Manager: Jens Wagner,
HRB 2839 (HOM), Amtsgericht Saarbrücken, VAT-ID: DE-138316882

HEXONET Services Inc., #2235 - 6900 Graybar Road, Richmond, B.C., V6W 0A5, Canada.
CSO & General Manager: Robert Birkner

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended only or the person(s) directly addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this
email with any files that may be attached.