[PVE-User] PROXMOX 3.3 - Input/output error on disk

Edgardo Ghibaudo edgardo.ghibaudo at provincia.biella.it
Tue Mar 22 09:25:12 CET 2016

Thank you Eneko for the answer.
The strange situation is present in a shared SAN iSCSI partition.
*PROXMOX node #1: ls -l*
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 34365243392 mar 18 12:36 vm-100-disk-1.qcow2
*PROXMOX node #2: ls -l*
ls: impossibile accedere a vm-100-disk-2.qcow2: Errore di input/output
totale 33102460
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 34365243392 mar 15 12:30 vm-100-disk-1.qcow2
-????????? ? ?    ?              ?            ? vm-100-disk-2.qcow2

Thank you,
Edgardo