[PVE-User] pvecm e 1 not working anymore

Jean-Laurent Ivars jl.ivars at ipgenius.fr
Fri Mar 18 11:15:28 CET 2016

Thank you for your answer but do you know how to tell corosync.conf, quorum with one node ? (how to put the directive expected_votes=1 ?)

Jean-Laurent Ivars
Responsable Technique | Technical Manager
22, rue Robert - 13007 Marseille
Tel: 09 84 56 64 30 - Mobile: 06.52.60.86.47
Linkedin <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/jlivars/>   |  Viadeo <http://www.viadeo.com/fr/profile/jean-laurent.ivars>   |  www.ipgenius.fr <https://www.ipgenius.fr/>