[PVE-User] Getting VNC Websocket through API

Farid Zarazvand faridzarazvand at outlook.com
Mon Jul 11 06:57:46 CEST 2016

HiI am trying to connect to VNC via noVNC using proxmox API (locally, not using console in proxmox web panel) .
I made POST request to /api2/json/nodes/{node}/qemu/{vmid}/vncproxy to get vncticket and port, Then, i passed vncticket and given port to GET /api2/json/nodes/{node}/qemu/{vmid}/vncwebsocketbut instead of websocket, it always returns null.{"data":null}
How can i get websocket port so that i can connect to my VNC from anywhere using noVNC (and not by logging into Proxmox web-based panel)
Thanks