[PVE-User] Moving disk to a new storage - VM Reboot

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Tue Jul 5 14:11:14 CEST 2016

proxmox-ve: 4.2-56 (running kernel: 4.4.13-1-pve)
pve-manager: 4.2-15 (running version: 4.2-15/6669ad2c)
pve-kernel-4.4.13-1-pve: 4.4.13-56
lvm2: 2.02.116-pve2
corosync-pve: 2.3.5-2
libqb0: 1.0-1
pve-cluster: 4.0-42
qemu-server: 4.0-83
pve-firmware: 1.1-8
libpve-common-perl: 4.0-70
libpve-access-control: 4.0-16
libpve-storage-perl: 4.0-55
pve-libspice-server1: 0.12.5-2
vncterm: 1.2-1
pve-qemu-kvm: 2.5-19
pve-container: 1.0-70
pve-firewall: 2.0-29
pve-ha-manager: 1.0-32
ksm-control-daemon: 1.2-1
glusterfs-client: 3.7.12-1
lxc-pve: 1.1.5-7
lxcfs: 2.0.0-pve2
cgmanager: 0.39-pve1
criu: 1.6.0-1

I'll add that it's been doing that for a while on multiple installations,
so if it's a bug in a version it's been there for months. It just always
did this since I started using Proxmox.