[PVE-User] Cluster is functioning properly but showing all nodes as OFFLINE on web GUI

Tom tom at yoda.pw
Sat Dec 17 23:07:48 CET 2016

Hello all,

I'm sure you've all come across this issue before. I just managed to setup
a Proxmox 4.4.1 cluster (pve-manager/4.4-1/eb2d6f1e (running kernel:
4.4.35-1-pve)) and everything seems to be working perfectly. There is
quorum, all nodes see each other, they communicate fine (omping), the only
storage is 'local' (/var/lib/vz) and no errors are being thrown (in syslog,
etc).

My problem comes to the web GUI, where all nodes show offline (see:
http://i.imgur.com/OIpgX5w.png ). On the Datacenter -> Summary page,
proxmox shows everything as okay (see: http://i.imgur.com/hp99UxA.png ) but
the nodes as 'offline' and it reflects below (see:
http://i.imgur.com/kSaYkLc.png )

VM's are running perfectly on the 'kappa' node as I had them all on there
before, but as the nodes are showing offline I cannot create a new VM as it
tells me the specified node is offline.

If I navigate to the 'zeus' web panel, everything above is reflected apart
from it showing the 'zeus' server IP address as apposed to the 'kappa' IP
address (see: http://i.imgur.com/b9C0ZE6.png ) (note: both IP's start in 3
but they *are* different, just blurred)

I've been through google, restarted pvestatd, pve-cluster, corosync, etc
multiple times but no avail.

Does anyone have any solutions/pointers?

Thanks in advance.