[PVE-User] PX4 and IPv6

Wolfgang Bumiller w.bumiller at proxmox.com
Thu Aug 18 11:03:42 CEST 2016

> On August 18, 2016 at 10:41 AM Guillaume <proxmox at shadowprojects.org> wrote:
>

> It is not a firewall issue, stopping it doesn't help.
>
> Le 18/08/2016 à 09:59, Guillaume a écrit :
> > And to add to the strangeness, i noticed that my first container
> > doesn't have the issue at all, but all the other ones have it.

- Is it the same setup? Maybe you forgot something?
- Bridged or routed?
  It looks like an OVH setup:
  * Bridged:
    + Did you make sure they all have valid MAC addresses correctly assigned to their
      IPv_4_ address?
  * Routed:
    + Did you add ndp neighbor proxy entries for them all (or are you using ndppd)?

You should check with `tcpdump` where the packets or their responses get lost.