[PVE-User] cPanel on Proxmox 4

Riley lists at hexis.consulting
Mon Apr 25 21:52:51 CEST 2016

I trying to get cPanel up and running on a ProxMox VE 4.1 LXC container.
I have gotten it going with some success, however, I am unable to
perform any of the modifications that cPanel recommends here:

https://documentation.cpanel.net/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=14550793

Making any of these changes causes the container not to boot. The result
is weird permissions related issues, and very high CPU usage.

Thanks,

-Hexis