[PVE-User] OVH + Vrack + private IP + Proxmox 4

Jean-Laurent Ivars jl.ivars at ipgenius.fr
Mon Apr 25 09:12:26 CEST 2016

Hello

My servers are hosted by ovh and I can assure you that multicast is working correctly. They were issues with this in the past but now no problem anymore.

Maybe if it doesn’t work for you try to create a new vrack and to put both the servers in this new vrack. and for the config, you can use whatever you want (private addresses) as soon as the servers can ping each others, it should be working.

Best regards,

Jean-Laurent Ivars
Responsable Technique | Technical Manager
22, rue Robert - 13007 Marseille
Tel: 09 84 56 64 30 - Mobile: 06.52.60.86.47
Linkedin <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/jlivars/>   |  Viadeo <http://www.viadeo.com/fr/profile/jean-laurent.ivars>   |  www.ipgenius.fr <https://www.ipgenius.fr/>