[PVE-User] Ceph install failed

Frank, Petric (Petric) Petric.Frank at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Sep 8 10:43:27 CEST 2015

Hello,

yes, our proxy is able to handle this:

  root at proxmox4:~# wget --no-check-certificate -O xxx https://git.ceph.com/?p=ceph.git;a=blob_plain;f=keys/release.asc
  --2015-09-08 11:29:39--  https://git.ceph.com/?p=ceph.git
  Resolving <proxy-host> (<proxy-host>)... xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
  Connecting to <proxy-host> (<proxy-host>)| xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx |:8080... connected.
  WARNING: The certificate of `git.ceph.com' is not trusted.
  WARNING: The certificate of `git.ceph.com' hasn't got a known issuer.
  Proxy request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
  Length: 34372 (34K) [text/html]
  Saving to: `xxx'

  2015-09-08 11:29:46 (71.4 KB/s) - `xxx' saved [34372/34372]

As you can see i simply disabled cert checks.

Kind regards
  Petric