[PVE-User] Ceph install failed

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Tue Sep 8 09:37:54 CEST 2015

On 09/08/2015 09:30 AM, Frank, Petric (Petric) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i got a little further.
>
> After viewing the script i realized that i have to set the env variables
>    http(s)_proxy
http://search.cpan.org/~ether/libwww-perl-6.13/lib/LWP/UserAgent.pm#Proxy_attributes

look at the 'env_proxy' entry, but I think you figured that out already.

> After doing so (export http(s)_proxy=http://<proxy-server>:<proxy-port>) i get another error:
you did:
 > export http_proxy=http://...

you can also use:
http_proxy=http://... pveceph install -version hammer

>    root at proxmox4:~# pveceph install -version hammer
>    download and import ceph repository keys
>    unable to download ceph release key: 400 Bad Request
400 looks like it didn't has the completely correct proxy settings?