[PVE-User] Ceph install failed

Frank, Petric (Petric) Petric.Frank at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Sep 8 08:50:36 CEST 2015

Hello,

i tried to setup a ceph-cluster on machines located behind a http-proxy. I followed the guide at
  http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Ceph_Server

But I got this:
  root at proxmox4:~# pveceph install -version hammer
  download and import ceph repository keys
  unable to download ceph release key: 500 Can't connect to git.ceph.com:443 (timeout)

I've updated the proxy entries at /etc/wgetrc - also apt.conf was updated to reflect the proxy server setting. But I got the same output.

Is there another location to be provided with a proxy setting to get this working ?

Installed is Proxmox 3.4 with the latest updates applied as of today.

Kind regards
  Petric