[PVE-User] I try hard but...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 11:10:12 CET 2015

Luck!!!

Not so far!

Last night, I let running imapsync command. The command ran ok, and
finished at 22hs22 ( I saw the log today at morning!).
I went to sleep and when I woke up this morning, the VM just was stopped!
Uptime from Proxmox show me 18:28 hours.
My storage show me an uptime of 3 days.
Looking for a clue, I found in rrd graphic, that there is a lack of 2
hours, between 4 o'clock AM and 6 o'clock AM, just the period when VM stop
and don't go online again.

6 o'clock was the hour when I bring back vm online!!!!

There no HA enabled to this VM. There is just one VM. No cluster.
I was installed HA and Cluster previously in this server, but I turn it
down!

At least, there is no IO error at this time. This issue seem that was
solved.
But, really! I'm tired!!!

I do not know what to do, now!

What I must looking for???

I drop out nfs server and install GlusterFS.

My servers is not any regular machines! It is Dell R430... All those
machines are very good machines...

For God sake!!!

> On 30 October 2015 at 04:17, Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Well friends
>> I am happy again... I don't know if this "happiness" will last forever..
>> Only time will say...
>> But now, with GlusterFS the VM hold still.
>> Previously, with NFS, the iowait always high, near 15-20 %.
>> Now, with Glusterfs, I am right now transferring more than 40GB from one
>> server to VM and the iowait inside the VM hold 4,50 %...
>>

> Excellent news.
>

>> We will see what happens next....
>>

> Luck :)
>

> --