[PVE-User] I try hard but...

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Thu Oct 29 12:43:05 CET 2015

I use NFSv4, and I've never had any problems.  You have to hand modify
the storage config file.  I've used Ubuntu NFS servers with DRBD, and
more recently, Synology boxes (again with DRBD).  I also bond my network
links for 2GB bandwidth.

I'm not sure why Proxmox doesn't support NFSv4 out of the box.

Gerald