[PVE-User] I try hard but...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:12:08 CET 2015

HDD config is standard... I do not make any change...
I wonder why I have others VM, as I said before, with Ubuntu, CentOS,
Windows 7 and 2012, and work fine!
Not of all have huge big files or a lot of connections, but they stand
solid!
But when require a lot access and deal with big files, here's came the
devil! The VM just get IO error and die before 2 or 3 days...
On both physical servers, not hight load. I check with HTOP and TOP as well.
iostat doesn't show nothing wrong.
In side the VM, a lot I/O error from time to time...
IO goes high endeed, but is so expect because I am using imapsync to sync
mails to old server to Zimbra Mail Server...
But I do not expect the VM die with IO errors!
It's so frustrating... :(

Gilberto Ferreira
+55 (47) 9676-7530
Skype: gilberto.nunes36