[PVE-User] Pve4 two nodes HA

Hector Suarez Planas hector.suarez at codesa.co.cu
Sun Oct 11 16:14:12 CEST 2015

Greetings.

>> I can't find a way to add a quorum disk to the cluster with the new
>> version, and I saw in another mail from that list that fencing devices
>> would be supported later.
> redhat dropped support for qdisk in corosync2. I guess because it makes
> more problems than it solves.

Sorry, Dietmar. What do you suggest?

>> I also use DRBD for storage.
>>
>> Questions are:
>>
>>   - Are 2 nodes HA clusters still supported with pve4 ?
> no

If I have only two nodes, What can I do?

:-(

Then the minimum of nodes to a cluster of Proxmox is 3, right? Or not?

Now I have many doubts. Look, now I updating my local repo and my local
copy of the Proxmox Wiki (by Teleport) to read it calmly and test in my
house. A lot of changes bring a good amount of hours of study. :-D

(Sorry for my bad English)

--
Lic. Hector Suarez Planas