[PVE-User] Pve4 two nodes HA

Damien PIQUET piqudam at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:16:31 CEST 2015

OK ! Thanks for your answers.

I think I'll stick to 3.4 for the moment, and consider building
clusters with at least 3 nodes in the future if qdisks or equivalent
is not available anymore. I did not noticed problems with quorum disks
so far, the two nodes ha cluster as described in the wiki just worked
fine for me.

I don't believe setting node votes in corosync.conf is a good idea,
you really should not put that on a production system as it is really
unsafe, but I see you have been warned enough about that..

Too bad I can't migrate my containers from openvz to lxc now, but I'll
keep an eye on the future evolutions of pve :)