[PVE-User] Pve4 two nodes HA

Damien PIQUET piqudam at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:25:49 CEST 2015

Hi pve-users !

I am currently testing proxmox 4 but i'm a bit confused..

I used to setup two nodes HA clusters with quorum disk so the cluster
is still quorate on node failure, and fencing devices (DRAC and other)
via IPMI.

I can't find a way to add a quorum disk to the cluster with the new
version, and I saw in another mail from that list that fencing devices
would be supported later.

I also use DRBD for storage.

Questions are:

 - Are 2 nodes HA clusters still supported with pve4 ?
 - Would my DRBD could be corrupted within the 60 seconds where nodes
can't see each other ?
 - What about split brains when I only got two nodes ?

Regards,

Damien