[PVE-User] Open vSwitch and Clustering

Brian Hart brianhart at ou.edu
Mon Jan 19 23:09:12 CET 2015

Alexandre,

Thank you for the suggestions - I'll give this a try with the switch
configuration.  We've got other proxmox clusters with several servers in
them we just hadn't tried the OVS setup yet.  Once these two nodes are
setup I plan to rebuild an existing cluster and add it with these two new
ones so I won't be leaving it as a two node setup for long.  Thanks for the
advice!

Brian