[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 3.4 released!

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Thu Feb 19 21:17:20 CET 2015

You can also tune ceph to have the performances you need; you can have a big pool with large, cheap and slow disks, and a pool with SSD disks; you can use infiniband to have more bandwidth between the servers, and your system will not suffer of I/O performances.

But if you prefer, you can buy two EMC2 SAS+SSD storage, replication software license (to have redundancy), fiber channel HBAs and switches; you will find a "small" difference on the final budget :)

Regards, Fabrizio