[PVE-User] Change pveproxy to tls1.2

Sten Aus sten.aus at eenet.ee
Thu Feb 19 15:52:31 CET 2015

Hi

I updated to proxmox 3.4 and now I see that this line is back in
/usr/bin/pveproxy.
When I look at the git log, there's a line for removing tlsv1
-           method => "tlsv1",
but after updating to 3.4, the line is still there.

*sslv2, sslv3 =>0 *are there, just as we talked in December.

Any comments?

Sten