[PVE-User] cluster node donit disappear

Ugo Vasi ugo.vasi at procne.it
Mon Aug 31 10:36:30 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I configured a cluster of two Proxmoxservers. Lately I had to remove one
of the nodes by following the procedures of the wiki, as I had already
done successfully previously.I had given the command "pvecm expected 1"
and then "pvecm delnode node2".

In the current situation, with the command "pvecm nodes" properly I get
a list with only the active host. In the web interface, however, still
it appears the host that I deleted. In the ghost node (the deleted one)
still appear a couple of VM that I had not removed before deleting the
server from the cluster.

How can I get rid of the ghost-servercluster?

--

   U g o   V a s i    <ugo.vasi at procne.it>
   P r o c n e  s.r.l    >)

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate e
confidenziali ed è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita.
Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è
destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandocene
gentilmente comunicazione.
Per qualsiasi informazione si prega di contattare support at procne.it .
Rif. D.L. 196/2003