[PVE-User] Does iSCSI LUN Direct still work in 3.4?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 23:03:34 CEST 2015

To be more detailed. When moving a disk to it I get:

create full clone of drive virtio1 (pxsphere:301/vm-301-disk-1.qcow2)
TASK ERROR: storage migration failed: can't allocate space in iscsi storage

Creating a disk on it is strange - you get no size choice, just a pick of
LUN and you use all of it.

I'm misunderstanding the way it works aren't I - I was thinking of multiple
VM's per LUN, but you're really meant to create one LUN per VM.

If I want to use a LUN as a general storage target then I need put a LVM
layer over it

--
Lindsay