[PVE-User] Losing quorum - cluster broken

Nicolas Costes nicolas.costes at univ-nantes.fr
Thu Apr 23 12:17:26 CEST 2015

Hello !

> Is your multicast working correctly?

How can I check ?

> In a matter of a fact, try to disable IGMP snooping, does this solve
> your problem?

No, it doesn't.

> What switches are you using? What network cards? I've had similar
> problems, where adding /readding a cluster node breaks quorum totally.

Switch : Dell 5524 (roughly like an AT8000GS).
NIC : Those integrated in a Dell R420 server.

It has been working fine for months until an update wich occured this year. I
saw a couple of threads reporting the same kind of issues but no fix so far.

--
Nicolas Costes
Responsable de parc informatique